“Good and Chewy!” Justin says.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- Melt butter in the microwave (or in a large saucepan, over low heat).
- Add marshmallows, microwave on high for 1 minute, stir and microwave again until marshmallows are melted. (Or stir over low heat in saucepan until melted and the mixture is smooth.)
- Stir in oats, graham crumbs, flaxseed, raisins, sunflower seeds and coconut until thoroughly coated.
- Press into a greased 9X13 inch pan with greased fingers.
- Let cool. Cut into 6 rows lengthwise and 4 crosswise.
Recipe used with permission from the Flax Council of Canada.