These delicious Juneberry Flax Breakfast cookies have no added sugar, have great flavor, and are the perfect way to start your day. Are you having summer company over? Busy mornings trying to get out the door? These are the perfect solution! Be sure to check them out & get your flax from your friendly farmers at www.goldenvalleyflax.com.
- 1 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats (ground fine)
- 2 cup old-fashioned oats (whole)
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 C ground flax
- 1/2 C unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 C + 2T honey
- 1/4 C + 1T coconut oil
- 1 T lemon zest
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 2 C fresh juneberries (or any fresh berry)
- Let rest for 10 minutes to thicken
- Place cookies on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes