- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-cup flour
- ½-cup ground flax
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1- 6 ounce package craisins
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add oats, flour, baking soda and salt to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in craisins and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes 30 cookies.
A tasty cookie, full of healthy ingredients!