Recipes as seen on TV’s “What’s Cookin” with Lyn Nichols.
Recipe created by Esther Hylden
Also Seen In June 2006 Country Woman Magazine
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crushed cornflakes
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-4 pounds), skin removed
- Place canola oil in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, cornflake crumbs, flaxseed, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into oil, then coat with crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375˚ for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: 4 servings